2015 Registration Information
June 11-14, 2015 – The wine education camp with terroir expert Dr Kevin Pogue
June 25-28, 2015 – Afternoon food & wine pairing and cooking classes with Chef Dan Thiessen of the Wine Country Culinary Institute
July 9-12, 2015 – TBA
July 16-19, 2015 – TBA
August 6-9, 2015 – TBA
Note: most camp updates are done via our Facebook page.
Registration and medical forms are located at the bottom of this page.
- We have a block of rooms at the fabulous Marcus Whitman Hotel under the block name “Tennis & Wine Camp”. Reservations should be made early as the block of rooms will be released a month before the start of each camp. Reservations can be made by calling the Marcus Whitman Hotel at 1-866-826-9422.
For clients who would like a comfortable and close Bed and Breakfast experience, we highly recommend CarltAnn House. For complete details, see their websitehttp://www.carltannhouse.com Mention “Tennis and Wine Camp” when you reserve to get a special discount.
- Whitman residence hall housing is available. See the testimonial page for reviews of the residence hall rooms. For more information about the residence halls contact Coach John (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Returning Camper – $945/person if registered by Dec 15, 2014 (this is for returning campers only)
- Early Bird Discount – $995/person if registered by Feb 15, 2015
Camp fee covers all meals, wine and transportation while in Walla Walla.
To register for a Walla Walla Tennis and Wine Camp please fill out the registration and medical liability forms below.
Because of strong interest in the camps and limited availability we are offering three sign-up periods. We do this to allow returning campers and friends to hopefully get into their camp of choice.
- Nov 15 – Dec 15, 2014 registration for returning campers ONLY
- Dec 15, 2014 – Jan 15, 2015 “referrals” from returning campers
- Jan 15, 2015 Open registration
- Feb 15, 2015 End of Early Bird pricing